Streaming Stations:

Open Modal

Victim Of Fatal Chatham Fire Identified

The Sangamon County Coroner has identified the man who died in a house fire in Chatham early Friday.

 

Coroner Jim Allmon says 76-year-old Lennis Knight died of carbon monoxide poisoning caused by smoke inhalation. The home on Mansion Road in Chatham was fully involved when fire crews arrived, and the flames prevented firefighters from getting to Knight inside the home.

 

The cause of that fire remains under investigation by the Chatham Fire Department and the state fire marshal.

John Doe

John Doe

Share a little biographical information to fill out your profile. This may be shown publicly. Such a coffee drinker, a late night sleeper, or whatever sound clumsy.

View All Posts

Recommended Posts

Loading...